BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Gaṇeśapurāṇa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Gaṇeśapurāṇa, circa 1700-1850.
- First eight chapters of the Upāsanākhaṇḍa, the first of two sections of an Upapurāṇa dedicated to the Hindu deity Gaṇeśa, the elephant headed god; this section is dedicated to the devotion of Gaṇeśa; the opening chapters deal with the mythology surrounding a king named Somakānta who is stricken with leprosy and his discourse with the sage Bhṛgu.
- 1 item (14 leaves) : paper; 13 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn773584425; (OCoLC)773584425; (PU)5413805-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity); Hindu mythology.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts