BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 6,; circa 1700-1850.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 6, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and recitation and is a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important as a mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa.
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 9 x 21 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn921893253; (OCoLC)921893253; (PU)6716432-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Poems.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.