This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Siddhāntakaumudī, 1833.
- Manuscript used for consultation or teaching is an arrangement of and commentary on the sūtras of the grammarian Pāṇini. It is part of the second part of the text called the Kṛdānta.
- 1 item (22 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn934727015; (OCoLC)934727015; (PU)6843639-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts