BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pārāśarahorā,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pārāśarahorā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and consultation and is a kind of manual and treatise for divination of the events that affect human lives through an interpretation of the movement of the planets, based on early Vedic systems of astrology. Text is supplemented with an unidentified commentary written above and below and parallel to the main text. Title pages are written in reverse, with the front title panel being written on the final folio (f. 8v) and the final title being written on the front folio (f. 1r).
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 12 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn861364757; (OCoLC)861364757; (PU)6045011-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu astrology.; Divination -- India.; Manuals (instructional materials); Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.