This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Nāradavākya saṃkṣepa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Nāradavākya saṃkṣepa, circa 1700-1850.
- First chapter (sarga) of the first book (bālakāṇḍa) of the Rāmāyaṇa, a Hindu epic attributed to the sage Vālmīki; Vālmīki appears in the text in conversation with the mythical sage Nārada who relates the story of King Rāma to him; Vālmīki is moved by the death of a song bird and puts the epic story into śloka verse, as a result.
- 1 item (6 leaves) : paper; 12 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn770074341; (OCoLC)770074341; (PU)5402394-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Śataślokī rāmāyaṇa.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/5402394
- Epic literature, Sanskrit.; Nārada (Hindu mythology); Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.