BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Trade card; B. Bloch & Co.; Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, United States; undated
- Trade cards (advertising); Advertisements; Jewish merchants; Clothing trade
- Trade cards; Trade card from B. Bloch & Co., One Price Clothing House, Car Fare Paid on $2.00 Sales, with an image of men playing cricket; 174 Bridge Street, Phoenixville, PA
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Former binding for Phillipps MS 24,523
- Middle Hill green boards (i.e. those used by Sir Thomas Phillipps) with title in pencil reading "Sir Robert Southwell Ireland" and the number "410". The Phillipps number 24,523 also appears in pencil. These likely formerly enclosed folders 1-14 of the present collection.
- Personal Name:
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872; Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872
- Southwell family papers on Ireland
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 1084, folder 1