Colenda is a system for long-term preservation and access to digital assets stewarded by Penn Libraries. It is a project of the Libraries, developed using the Samvera software framework. At this time, content accessible to the public in this application is in the public domain and is therefore available for public use, or where indicated, is of undetermined copyright.
Colenda Digital Repository
Limit your search
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)9,150
- Marian Anderson Collection of Photographs, 1898-1992 (University of Pennsylvania)3,611
- Marian Anderson Papers (University of Pennsylvania)2,523
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.2,503
- Edgar Fahs Smith Image Collection (University of Pennsylvania)1,857